- 1 egg
- 5 tbsps. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Della Terra Peach Balsamic.
- 1 tbsp. Della Terra Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. each salt & pepper
Heat grill to medium and line the grill pan with foil. Whisk together the egg, Herbes de Provence oil and peach balsamic, and salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, mix together breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken first into the sauce mixture, and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Grill the coated chicken for 10-12 mins, turning once until browned and crisp.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings