Recipe courtesy of Kotler's Kitchen
- 1 package of Israeli Couscous
- 1 can baby corn cobs
- 2 zucchini, cut in medium chunks 1” pieces
- 1 red onion, cut in medium chunks
- 1 yellow or red pepper, cut in medium chunks
- 400g bag, sugar snap peas
- 1-2 Tbsp Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Della Terra Mango Whole Fruit White Balsamic Vinegar
Mix dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake to combine.
Prepare couscous following package directions.
Turn on grill and heat on high.
Prepare veggies and toss with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Add veggies to grill basket and place on grill. BBQ until softened and slightly charred. Remove and add to serving bowl, toss in cooked couscous and add dressing mixture. Add more salt and pepper to taste. Toss and serve. .