- 1/2oz Elderflower White Balsamic
- 1/2oz Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic
- 2oz Seedlip Spice 94
- Fever Tree Indian tonic water
- Kanel Lemon Blueberry Bombshell Rimmer (or other citrus rimmer)
- Crushed Ice
- Dried Lemon and fresh Thyme to garnish
To a small shallow plate, add rimming salt. Use a wedge of fresh lemon juice and run it around the rim of a cocktail glass to moisten it. Dip the wet edge of the cocktail glass into the plate of rimming salt. Rotate the glass to cover evenly or choose just one section. Gently shake excess salt off.
In a mixing glass, combine elderflower white balsamic, lemon white balsamic, and Seedlip. Stir to combine.
Add crushed ice into a cocktail glass. Pour mixture into the glass with ice.
Top off glass with tonic water
Garnish with thyme and a dried or fresh lemon slice