Spring Herb Salsa Verde:
- 1 c. spring onions or scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 c. Della Terra Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsps. Della Terra Pinot Noir White Balsamic Vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Della Terra Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-5 tri-colored carrots, peeled, trimmed, and halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and halved
- 2 c. snap peas
- 1 c. fresh spring peas
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/4 cup Della Terra Pinot Noir White Balsamic Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine the salsa verde ingredients (onions, mint, basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper) together in the bowl of a food processor, blend until smooth. Set aside or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Heat oil in an extra large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add carrots and sauté until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Add asparagus, onions, snap peas, spring peas, and garlic.
Continue to sauté until all the vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes more. Deglaze the pan with vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Place veggies on a large platter or divide between plates. Drizzle with salsa verde before serving.