- 1 medium peach, halved, pitted and diced
- 1 dozen cherries pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp onion finely diced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Della Terra Peach Balsamic
- 2 tbsp Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 4 6oz salmon portions
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl combine peaches, cherries, onion, cilantro, lime juice, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, and 1 tbsp peach balsamic. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Brush salmon with 1 tbsp of EVOO and season with chilli flakes, thyme, salt and pepper. Grill fish on barbeque medium to high 3-4 minutes a side until just cooked through.
Plate salmon and top with peach salsa. Serve with your favourite side!
Alternate: Bed atop spring mix for a fantastic salmon salad.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings