- 3 cups frozen cubed squash
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Butter Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. Della Terra Honey-Ginger Balsamic
- ¼ tsp. each salt & ginger
- pinch each of nutmeg & pepper
In saucepan, bring small amount of water to boil and add squash. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Mash squash and beat in Butter Olive oil, Honey-Ginger Balsamic, salt, ginger, nutmeg and pepper. Mix well and serve.
If you have more time to use fresh squash, you can peel, cube and adjust cooking time if required.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 6 minutes
Makes: 4 servings