Sweeter and less acidic than more common varieties, the Sicilian lemon has bright notes without bitterness or astringent flavour. Exceptionally versatile and a staple in the Mediterranean diet. Pairs well with most olive oils in our collection.
• Mix with Tuscan to dress sautéed peas
• Blend with Basil & herbs to drizzle over pasta
• Combine with Gremolata for roasted chicken
• Use to make lemon sorbet or granita
• Marinate seafood, pork or vegetablesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Sesame Chickpea Soup
Smoked Trout Mousse
Potato Salad Nicoise
Classic Greek Salad
Italian Citrus and Red Onion Salad
Penne with Brie and Basil
Gin 22 Lemon Fizz
Anything But Average Hummus
Tuscan Herb Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Endive Boats with Quinoa Salad
Kiwi, Lemon & Orange Flank Steak
Pear, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
Spicy Sautéed Kale
Lentil Salad With Roasted Pistachio Oil
Creamy “Ricotta” Spread
Lemon Quinoa Salad
Chickpea, Leek & Spinach Soup
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2019 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.