- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Green Chili Oil (or other spicy oil)
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- ¾ pitted Kalamata olives, drained and halved
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed and chopped
Heat oil, garlic and olives in a large sauté pan or pot. Heat over medium until garlic is softened and fragrant, but not browned.
Remove half of the olive mixture and reserve for garnish.
Add kale to pan along with olive brine, 1/3 cup of water, and the lemon balsamic. Cook covered, for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly wilted.
Uncover and cook until moisture is cooked off, about another 2-3 minutes.
Serve hot with remaining olive mixture scattered over the top
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings