Made from unfiltered Italian watermelon pulp, our vibrant rosé fruit vinegar pays homage to the bright, refreshing ingredients of spring and summer. Watermelon fruit vinegar is the perfect addition to summer spritzers, cocktails and shrubs.
• Drizzle over watermelon & cucumber salad
• Use in homemade popsicles or sorbet
• Add to lemonade to reduce some sugar
• Dress grilled zucchini and tomato salad
• Finish pan seared sea scallopsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots/beets
• Use in stir-fries with our Toasted Sesame Oil
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
The sweet and sour notes of Piedmont honey are beautifully balanced with the assertive flavours of authentic Italian peperoncino. Its complexity shines through in slow-cooked pork, dressings or drizzled over fresh fruits.
• Add to potato, rice or pasta salads
• Blend with Toasted Sesame for stirfries
• Mix with Chipotle for a BBQ marinade
• Add to your favourite Bloody Mary recipe
• Baste grilled shrimp or chicken kabobsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Simply delicious! Luscious and fruity apricot nectar essence makes for a remarkably fragrant, sweet and slightly tart flavour. The bouquet of apricot blossom, sweet nectar, and fruity aromas complements many Mediterranean dishes.
• Brush on fruit kabobs before grilling
• Combine with Basil or citrus olive oils for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Cayenne, Chipotle or Harissa to marinate pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or chicken.
• Combine with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher; garnish with blackberries and fresh basil.
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
ONLINE SAVE 15%
Use discount code 6DAYSTOSAVE
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE JUNE 20/21/22
Offer valid on Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils, White Balsamic Vinegars, Dark Balsamic Vinegars, and Specialty Vinegars.
Sale ends June 22, 2019.
Not valid with any other offers.
In store offer valid in St. Catharines and Niagara Falls locations only.
Delivery times not guaranteed.