This infusion has the true vibrant characteristics of freshly chopped basil. A refreshing bouquet with bright, herbal flavour. Enhances Mediterranean or Thai cuisine.
• Drizzle over bruschetta with Condimento
• Brush on bread before toasting crostinis
• Toss with fresh pasta and parmesan cheese
• Mix with Sicilian Lemon over mixed greens
• Add to Thai green curry dishesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Cherry Tomato and Basil Spaghetti
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
Classic Greek Salad
Basil Ginger Shish Kebabs
Stewed Okra and Tomato
Grilled Chicken, Tarragon and Grapefruit Salad
Fresh Mediterranean Skillet
Roasted Tomato Quiche