- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup Robust Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Della Terra Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic or Della Terra Condimento Bianco
- ½ tbsp. of finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 1 tbsp. of finely chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Green Chili Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
Pierce each chicken breast multiple times with a fork to allow it to absorb the marinade.
Combine Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemongrass Mint (or Condimento Bianco) Balsamic, fresh lemongrass, mint and stir well.
Pour over the chicken breast in a large bowl, ensuring that all the chicken is well coated. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes. (no longer than 2 hours)
Coat each breast lightly with flour.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsps. Green Chili Olive Oil. Fry the breasts on med-high heat, until breasts are cooked through and beginning to brown nicely on the outside.
Serve whole or sliced. Drizzle with any remaining oil or juices in the pan for extra flavour. Salt & pepper to taste.
Prep: 15 minutes
Marinade: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings