Mild in flavour, 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from premium avocados. This gorgeous emerald green oil has a fruity roundness that makes it lovely for both sweet and savoury applications. Suitable for medium-high heat.
• Use with any balsamic for vinaigrettes
• Use in place of vegetable oils in baking
• Add to smoothies
• Mix with avocado in guacamole
• Moisturize skin or hair
Sesame seeds are slowly roasted at low temperatures and then expeller pressed in small batches. One of our most flavourful and fragrant oils. Unlike any sesame oil you have tasted.
• Mix with Coconut to marinate chicken & fish
• Combine with Honey Ginger for Asian slaw
• Add to homemade hummus
• Drizzle over steamed rice and grains
• Mix with Habañero & Honey Vinegar for a spring roll dip
Sesame Chickpea Soup
Anything But Average Hummus
Asian Chicken Drop Soup
Brined Pork Tenderloin With Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
Nori Rice Crisps with Pak Choy Slaw & Enoki Mushrooms
Fresh Shrimp Salad Rolls
Honey Ginger Glazed Ribs
Honey Ginger Salmon Salad
A delicate nose with deep roasted nutty flavour. Expeller pressed and lightly filtered, this artisan oil is great for sautéing, drizzling, baking, or dipping. Use to finish pasta, green beans or poultry.
• Drizzle over baking for a delicate nutty flavour
• Mix with your fave balsamic for vinaigrette
• Toss pasta with chopped nuts and parmesan
• Dress warm shaved brussels spout salad
• Use to cook waffles or crepesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Handcrafted artisan oil with a rich, nutty flavour and no bitterness. Walnuts are slowly roasted to perfection, then expeller-pressed and lightly filtered. Adds the perfect nuttiness to salad dressings, pasta, grilled meats, fresh baked pastries and makes a great bread dipper.
• Blend with Red Apple for vinaigrette
• Drizzle over asparagus with shaved parm
• Dip bread with Condimento Tradizionale
• Toss into pasta salad with nuts & dried berries
• Use in raisin stuffed baked apples
Created in conjunction with Paolo Montanaro, president of the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy. This truffle oil delightfully captures the delicately sweet, garlicky and earthy mushroom aromas of freshly foraged white winter truffles. Exceptional quality and flavour.
• Top Della Terra Gourmet Popping Corn
• Finish grilled cheese or mac and cheese
• Mix with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic to dress carpaccio
• Finish hamburgers or steaks
• Drizzle over pizza topped with arugula