The sweet and savoury aroma of maple syrup meets a hint of oaky barrel aged bourbon flavour. Superb on pork, brussel sprouts, sweet breakfast items, and grilled pineapple. A great add in to mustards or homemade BBQ sauce.
• Glaze bacon slices, pork or chicken
• Drizzle with Roasted Walnut over pancakes
• Toss with roasted root vegetables
• Add to baked beans or BBQ sauces
• Whip into cream cheese to top carrot cakeStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Dark British beer and coarse grains give this mustard a distinctly sharp flavour and a...
Reminiscent of the flavour of freshly churned butter from the green hills of Normandy. The texture is smooth and silky with delicate butter flavour. A remarkably delicious, dairy-free and vegan-friendly alternative to butter.
• Blend with Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic to serve over squash
• Pop or top Della Terra Popping Corn
• Combine with Bourbon Maple Balsamic to top crepes or waffles
• Drizzle over potatoes, rice or pasta
• Use as a butter substitute in your favourite baking recipesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed Apples
Gingerbread Thumbprints with Balsamic Butterscotch Caramel Pecan Olive Oil Cookies Dipped in Chocolate Ganache
Asiago & White Truffle Mashed Potatoes
Dairy-Free Butter Olive Oil Cinnamon Rolls
Butternut Squash seeds are slow roasted and then seasoned with pure maple syrup and a...
Made with love by the Marella family in the heart of Puglia, Italy. This artisanal...
A long lasting heat and spicy sensation that builds towards the finish. Made with peppers that have been carefully selected for their heat index. This pepper is a staple in Mexican, African, Middle-Eastern, Asian and Southern American cuisine. Very versatile and is fantastic over oven-roasted cauliflower steaks or drizzled over creamy soups.
• Use in Jambalaya or other Cajun/Creole dishes
• Finish pasta or homemade pizza
• Add to fresh salsa or fresh tomato sauce
• Drizzle over cream soups for added depth
• Lightly brush on skewered shrimp or chickenStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
This shortbread has a special herbal touch with fresh thyme leaves. Paired with cheddar, this...
The Lotsa Motsa Kit is a wonderful cheese making experience for beginners. Cheese can be...
This little jewel mellows into a sweet spread. Bring sophistication to your appetizers with this...
Smooth and balanced Italian American flavour inspired by Chicago's chop houses. Compliments beef, poultry, and...
Natural chipotle pepper oil is added to our Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil to create deep, rich and smokey flavour. This well balanced infusion has a hint of hickory and gentle heat. Heat index: 5/10.
• Combine with Chocolate to marinate poultry
• Add to salsa with Mango or Passion Fruit
• Drizzle over popcorn
• Brush on grilled steaks or pork chops
• Use in pan to cook Tex-Mex scrambled eggsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Chipotle Lime Coleslaw
Sweet Heat Mango Salad
Smokey & Salty Chocolate Cookies
Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
Chipotle Chicken Drumsticks
Chipotle Honey Pepper Rib-eye
Roasted Garlic Chipotle Dipping Oil
Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
Unabashedly bold, beautifully smoky, and with a savoury heat that lingers, our Chipotle Lime mustard...