Our Bear Claw Salad Server features a traditional Alaskan design that provides a natural feel...
A remarkable rub for the BBQ guru in your family. Crispy golden brown skin on...
The Amarena Cherry is a small, bitter dark coloured cherry grown in Bologna and Modena, Italy. Amarena cherry purée and our Condimento Tradizionale are blended creating a rich, leathery centerpoint followed by notes of sweet and sour cherry.
• Marinate beef, lamb or pork
• Mix with Chipotle for a steak taco marinade
• Drizzle on ice cream with fresh berries
• Use on mixed greens with Premium EVOO
• Blend with Mushroom Sage to use on poultryStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
A full bodied balsamic made using black truffle juice. The sweetness of balsamic combined with the earthy flavour and aroma of black truffle delivers an intense taste sensation that is as versatile as it is delicious.
• Drizzle over sautéed veggies
• Brush over beef, chicken or seafood
• Finish pizza or pasta
• Make a vinaigrette for baby green
• Dress beef carpaccioStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product
Created with the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy, this oil beautifully captures the true essence and earthy aromas of freshly foraged truffles. Earthy, mushroom flavours and more delicate than its white counterpart.
A chefs favourite.
• Drizzle over baked brie
• Finish pasta, rice or risotto
• Top creamed soups
• Use to toast crostinis
• Drizzle over pizza topped with arugulaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 18 months.
Combining the flavour of delicate blackberries and the gentle heat of ginger, this is truly a unique creation for sweet desserts or vinaigrettes. Wonderfully sweet and pleasingly tart, it makes a fantastic dressing or marinade.
• Use on fruit skewers or salads
• Mix with Chipotle for beef or pork
• Drizzle on ice cream with fresh berries
• Blend with Blood Orange for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Garlic for grilled chickenStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Made with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian Blood Oranges. Delightfully bright and zesty, this premium olive oil has a clean aroma and mouthfeel without bitterness. So versatile in both baking and savoury applications.
• Use in place of butter for baking
• Roast beets, carrots or sweet potatoes
• Brush grilled salmon steaks
• Baste roasted chicken or turkey
• Mix with Dark Chocolate to dress fruit saladStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Vanilla White Balsamic
Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
Dark Chocolate Balsamic
Honeybell Orange White Balsamic
Maple Dark Balsamic
Espresso Dark Balsamic
Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic
Toasted Sesame Oil
Honey Ginger White Balsamic
Chipotle Olive Oil
Mango White Balsamic
Italian Citrus and Red Onion Salad
Blood Orange Carrot Cake
Blood Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gingerbread Thumbprints with Balsamic Butterscotch Caramel
Pan-Fried Buttermilk Bread with Cocoa-Almond & Pears
Olive Oil and Thyme Crackers with White Bean Puree, Cranberry Beet Relish, & Pea Shoots
Chocolate Pot de Creme with Blood Orange Whipped Cream
Blood Orange & Honey Baklava
Citrus Olive Oil Granola
Honey Bell & Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Brownies
Balsamic Onion and Cranberry Jam
Chocolate Cherry Olive Oil Bundt Cake
Lemon Olive Oil Ice Cream
Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Orange Ginger Zucchini Bread
Kiwi, Lemon & Orange Flank Steak
Avocado Citrus Salad With Poppy Seeds
Great colour. Rich in taste. Pops up large and fluffy. Contains anti-oxidants. For most flavourful...
This luscious blueberry infusion is just as amazing over a garden salad as it is over fresh fruit. Aromatic with sweet accents and juicy blueberry flavour. A wonderful complement to blue and feta cheeses.
• Blend with syrup for pancakes or waffles
• Drizzle on goat cheese crostinis
• Add to pan with caramelized onions
• Combine with Herbes de Provence Olive Oil for vinaigrette
• Dress fruit salads with any of our citrus olive oilsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.