Completely dairy-free and vegan friendly. Sweet butter is a confectionary dream with top notes of caramel and a rich, buttery center. The ideal substitute for healthier baking and snacks.
• Use to pop and top Della Terra Popping Corn
• Brush on bread for grilled cheese sandwich
• Drizzle over cauliflower for roasting
• Mix with Maple for grilled salmon
• Use in your favourite cookie or cake recipesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Quick Honey Ginger Squash
Maple Butter Carrots
Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed Apples
Gingerbread Thumbprints with Balsamic Butterscotch Caramel
Pecan Olive Oil Cookies Dipped in Chocolate Ganache
Balsamic & Sweet Butter Popcorn
Dairy-Free Cinnamon Rolls
A balsamic for true citrus lovers. Notes of sweet and tangy tangerine make for a versatile addition to many foods. Makes a zesty vinaigrette for dressing salad greens or roasted root vegetables.
• Brush on salmon or seafood for grilling
• Add to your favourite brownie recipe
• Drizzle over hummus
• Mix with Harrisa Olive Oil to roast carrots or beets
• Use to add zing to cubed butternut squashStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Replace your bottle corks with this handy re-usable non-drip spout. Oils or balsamics will come...
The sweetness of tarragon and the zestiness of dried mustard pair well in this multi-purpose...
A delightful savoury selection of Italian gourmet items. Each beautifully presented wooden crate includes :...
The perfect pour and presentation for your favourite Della Terra Balsamic Vinegar. This porcelain cruet...
One of our most popular pairings. Della Terra Tuscan Herb Olive Oil is perfectly paired...
Balsamic vinegar of Modena IGP is transformed into delicate tiny pearls. Use as a sophisticated...
A healthier alternative to generic bottled teriyaki sauce. Sweet, salty, and tangy. Prominent notes of tangy ginger and a hint of sweet lemongrass are balanced with a slight shoyu-like saltiness. An excellent marinade or addition to stirfries.
• Marinate beef, chicken or tofu
• Add to stirfries or steamed rice
• Brush over grilled pineapple
• Use for asian inspired slaw or mixed salads
• Brush over grilled salmonStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this new product!
3 of our best sellers in a stylish tote. This perfect Della Terra intro kit...
Black Garlic Black Garlic is produced by heating whole bulbs of fresh garlic in a...
The bees at Thurston Honey Bee Co. make honey on beautiful countryside properties full of...
A world-class balsamic crafted in Modena, Italy. Inspired by rare lots of 18 Year Balsamico Tradizionale di Reggio Emilia. The perfect structure and balance of sweet and sour. Notes of prune and caramel with a creamy texture that extends into a long finish.
• Drizzle over steamed or roasted veggies
• Use on mozzarella, ricotta or Caprese salad
• Bread dip with any herbal infused EVOO
• Add a few spoonfuls to homemade jam
• Drizzle over fruit, Greek yogurt or ice creamStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months. Shake gently before using.
Pair with any Infused or Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil from our collection.
Take your favourite Della Terra oil and balsamic with you wherever you go! Bring this...
Our most decadent tasting pack! Enjoy Italian truffles two ways - in a rich balsamic...
The ‘perfect bird’ every time with no basting required! You will be the star of...
Top notes of basil, marjoram, garlic, oregano, thyme and rosemary with a hint of crushed red pepper. The natural herbal oils and extracts blended with fresh Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil make this a product of the highest culinary standard.
• Grilled or roasted veggies or meats
• Pasta with prosciutto & caramelized onions
• Finish homemade pizza or crostinis
• Bread dip with Condimento Tradizionale
• Mix with Sicilian Lemon for a vinaigretteStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Marinated Black Olives
Classic Greek Salad
Pork Chops with Maple Apple Jus
Mango Chicken Curry
Basic Balsamic Marinade
Italian Pasta Salad
Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells
Neapolitan Chicken Cacciatore
Shrimp Cakes with Cilantro Aioli
Fresh Mediterranean Skillet
Roasted Garlic Hasselback Potatoes
Anything But Average Hummus
Arugula Pasta with Garlic-Mushroom Cream
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Olive Oil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Tomato Quiche with Olive Oil Crust
Creamy “Ricotta” Spread
Sundried Tomato & Avocado Tartine
Garlic Zucchini Noodles
Garlic & Oregano Baked Potato
Oven Roasted Kale Chips
Asian Chicken Drop Soup
Warm Cheese Stuffed Olives
Olive Oil & Thyme Crackers with White Bean Puree
Made in Italy with a blend of Tuscan strawberry purée and our Condimento Tradizionale. A flavour explosion of sweet and tart berries perfectly balanced with a rich, jammy balsamic base.
• Drizzle on goat cheese crostinins
• Add to smoothies or Greek yogurt
• Blend with Basil for mixed greens or spinach
• Mix with Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil over grilled chicken
• Drizzle over cheese cakeStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months. Shake gently before using.
Made with slow-cooked, melt-in-your-mouth tomatoes, this Tuscan-style sauce also features a hint of caramelized red...
You’ll just love our Wasabi Lime Mustard! Clean and crisp, you’ll find the wasabi isn’t...
Made from unfiltered Italian watermelon pulp, our vibrant rosé fruit vinegar pays homage to the bright, refreshing ingredients of spring and summer. Watermelon fruit vinegar is the perfect addition to summer spritzers, cocktails and shrubs.
• Drizzle over watermelon & cucumber salad
• Use in homemade popsicles or sorbet
• Add to lemonade to reduce some sugar
• Dress grilled zucchini and tomato salad
• Finish pan seared sea scallopsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
A beautiful and unique thank you gift for your guests. Choose from our collection of...
White Meadows Maple Syrup - 250ml Locally made 100% pure Amber grade. The perfect flavour...
Created in conjunction with Paolo Montanaro, president of the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy. This truffle oil delightfully captures the delicately sweet, garlicky and earthy mushroom aromas of freshly foraged white winter truffles. Exceptional quality and flavour.
• Top Della Terra Gourmet Popping Corn
• Finish grilled cheese or mac and cheese
• Mix with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic to dress carpaccio
• Finish hamburgers or steaks
• Drizzle over pizza topped with arugulaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 18 months.