Made from Pinot Noir grapes, this balsamic highlights everything we enjoy about rosé wine - bright acidity and subtle aromas of crabapple, watermelon, raspberries and strawberries. Elegant, clean, cool and crisp.
• Mix with Chipotle Olive Oil for a pork marinade
• Dress warm fingerling potatoes or green beans
• Serve over ice with sparking water (and vodka!)
• Create a light vinaigrette with Gremolata
• Reduce to glaze fish or seafoodStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Blood Orange Olive Oil
Gremolata Olive Oil
Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
Basil Olive Oil
Robust Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Penne with Brie & Basil
Classic Greek Salad
Spicy Thai-Inspired Chicken Breasts
Roasted Parsnips & Carrots
Avocado Citrus Salad With Poppy Seeds
Sweet Pea & Tarragon Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Cucumber Rounds with Loaded Onion Dip
Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots/beets
• Use in stir-fries with our Toasted Sesame Oil
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
The sweet and sour notes of Piedmont honey are beautifully balanced with the assertive flavours of authentic Italian peperoncino. Its complexity shines through in slow-cooked pork, dressings or drizzled over fresh fruits.
• Add to potato, rice or pasta salads
• Blend with Toasted Sesame for stirfries
• Mix with Chipotle for a BBQ marinade
• Add to your favourite Bloody Mary recipe
• Baste grilled shrimp or chicken kabobsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Simply delicious! Luscious and fruity apricot nectar essence makes for a remarkably fragrant, sweet and slightly tart flavour. The bouquet of apricot blossom, sweet nectar, and fruity aromas complements many Mediterranean dishes.
• Brush on fruit kabobs before grilling
• Combine with Basil or citrus olive oils for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Cayenne, Chipotle or Harissa to marinate pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or chicken.
• Combine with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher; garnish with blackberries and fresh basil.
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.