- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into ¼” slices
- ½ tsp. fresh rosemary or oregano, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- salt & pepper to taste
In deep skillet, heat Tuscan Herb Olive Oil over medium heat. Cook onions and garlic for 3 minutes without browning.
Add sweet peppers and potatoes, stirring to coat evenly. Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add in stock along with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook, stirring periodically, for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook : 30 minutes
Makes: 4 servings