- 2 tsps. Della Terra Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 medium leek, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup diced potato
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (19 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups canned white kidney beans, drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ½ tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup any small pasta or broken linguini
In a large nonstick saucepan, heat Herbes de Provence Olive Oil and sauté garlic, leek, carrots, and celery until tender.
Add potatoes, broth, tomatoes, beans, bay leaf, basil and oregano. Cover and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add pasta and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 servings