A classic blend of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary and lavender inspired by Provençal cuisine of the south of France. Herbal with delicate floral notes, this oil is well balanced and a staple for poultry, seafood and vegetables.
• Combine with white balsamic for vinaigrette
• Roast potatoes or veggies
• Marinate poultry or pork tenderloin
• Great for bread dipping or on pizza
• Brush on lamb chops for grillingStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Turkey and Rice Soup
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Tomato Vegetable Pasta Soup
Olive Oil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Tomato Quiche with Olive Oil Crust
Peach & Parmesan Chicken
Cranberry Chicken With Shallots
Oven Roasted Beets
Savoury Olive Oil Biscuits
Bacon and Asparagus Frittata
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2019 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.