- 1 cup sundried tomatos
- 1 Lemon, zest & juice
- 6 Basil leaves, very finely chopped
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Premium Extra VIrgin Olive Oil
- Della Terra Garlic Olive Oil
- Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, rub together lemon zest, basil, and 1 tbsp salt until the basil is fully incorporated.
Brush sliced bread with garlic olive oil, season with basil-salt and black pepper, and grill or toast.
Slice avocados in half and remove pits.
Scoop 3 avocado halves into a bowl along with 2 tbsp EVOO and mash with a fork; season with salt, pepper and lemon juice
Thinly slice remaining avocado.
Spread mashed avocado across toasts and top with sliced avocado and sundried tomatoes
Prep : 15 minutes
Makes: 4 -8 servings