- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 4 oz. Provolone cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- ½ red pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup baby spinach
- grated parmesan cheese to garnish
- ¼ cup Della Terra Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. Della Terra Italian Fig Balsamic
- 1 tbsp.Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm. Drain, rinse well and drain again.
In a large serving bowl, combine pasta, cheese cubes, tomatoes, onion, peppers, baby spinach and parsley.
In another bowl, combine garlic oil, fig balsamic, mustard, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss until well coated. Let stand at room temperature for up to 30 minutes, allowing flavours to blend. Refrigerate if making ahead.
Top each serving with grated parmesan cheese.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Stand: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 servings