Created in conjunction with Paolo Montanaro, president of the Italian Truffle Society in Alba, Italy. This truffle oil delightfully captures the delicately sweet, garlicky and earthy mushroom aromas of freshly foraged white winter truffles. Exceptional quality and flavour.
• Top Della Terra Gourmet Popping Corn
• Finish grilled cheese or mac and cheese
• Mix with Sicilian Lemon Balsamic to dress carpaccio
• Finish hamburgers or steaks
• Drizzle over pizza topped with arugulaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 18 months.
Mild in flavour, 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from premium avocados.
This gorgeous emerald green oil has a fruity roundness that makes it lovely for both sweet and savoury applications. Suitable for medium-high heat.
• Use with any balsamic for vinaigrettes
• Use in place of vegetable oils in baking
• Add to smoothies
• Mix with avocado in guacamole
• Moisturize skin or hairStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Sesame seeds are slowly roasted at low temperatures and then expeller pressed in small batches. One of our most flavourful and fragrant oils. Unlike any sesame oil you have tasted.
• Mix with Coconut to marinate chicken & fish
• Combine with Honey Ginger for asian slaw
• Add to homemade hummus
• Drizzle over steamed rice and grains
• Mix with Honey Pepper Balsamic for a spring roll dipStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Sesame Chickpea Soup
Anything But Average Hummus
Asian Chicken Drop Soup
Brined Pork Tenderloin With Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
Nori Rice Crisps with Pak Choy Slaw & Enoki Mushrooms
Fresh Shrimp Salad Rolls
Honey Ginger Glazed Ribs
Honey Ginger Salmon Salad
Made from 100% butternut squash seeds that are pressed in small batches. This incredible oil has a rich golden-amber colour and a wonderful nutty flavour. Cholesterol-free and extremely rich in Vitamin E. Buttery tasting and almost sweet and wonderfully versatile.
• Toss with Maple Balsamic on roasted squash
• Combine with Cinnamon Pear with carrots or sweet potatoes
• Use to finish creamy soups
• Mix with balsamic to dress quinoa or farrro salads
• Drizzle over hummus and sprinkle with pepitasStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Please check back for recipes featuring this product.