Dramatic and delicious!
This recipe features our Apricot White Balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Paired with Marella's Zebra Bowtie Pasta this dish is one that you will be making again and again. The subtle sweetness of the apricot balsamic really livens up this dish and pairs beautifully with the shrimp. Want to change it up? Replace with other seafood like scallops, crab or lobster.
- 3 tbsp Della Terra Apricot White Balsamic
- 1 1/2 cup Raw Shrimp Deveined, Tail-Off
- 2 tbsp Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Medium)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2-3 Cups Farfalle (Bowtie Pasta)
- 1 Cup Pasta Water
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Bring the balsamic to a simmer over medium heat in a nonstick frying pan. Toss in shrimp, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a pot of salted boiling water until al dente, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic. Saute for one minute before adding back the shrimp.
- Use Pasta water to deglaze the pan.
- Add the pasta to the shrimp pan, slowly adding pasta water. Allow pasta water to simmer and reduce.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve with grated parmesan and enjoy!