A simple, healthy snack or appetizer with the flavours of the Mediterranean. The Oregano White Balsamic is herbal with just the right amount of sweetness and acidity.
- 4 cups full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Della Terra Oregano White Balsamic
- 4-6 pitas
- 3 tbsps any Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus more for drizzling over yogurt)
- 1 tbsp greek seasoning (plus additional for sprinkling over the yogurt)
- Serve yogurt and pita chips with cherry tomatoes, mixed Greek olives, cucumber slices, fresh dill sprigs and fresh parsley
Drain yogurt using a clean dish towel or several layers of cheesecloth. Squeeze as much liquid out of the yogurt as possible.
Place yogurt in the refrigerator overnight to drain further (the easiest way to do this is by setting a bowl with a strainer fitted on top or inside, then place your yogurt filled towel/cheesecloth inside the strainer).
Once the yogurt has drained, remove from the cloth and place in a bowl along with the balsamic and stir to combine. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush pitas with oil and season both sides with greek seasoning
Grill pitas for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through, until slightly crisp and lightly charred. Remove from the grill and cut into wedges.
Place yogurt into bowls, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with greek seasoning.
Serve with pita chips, tomatoes, olives, cucumber slices, and herbs.