- 3 tbsp. Della Terra Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 2 tbsps. Basil pesto
- 1 tbsp. Della Terra Basil Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¾ cup couscous
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 cup halved grape or cherry tomatoes
Whisk together balsamic, pesto, oil and pepper.
In large bowl, combine couscous with boiling water, let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Fold in chickpeas and green onion.
Cut eggplant and zucchini lengthwise into ½ inch thick slices. Grill eggplant, zucchini and pepper, covered, on greased grill over medium-heat, turning once, until tender, about 10 minutes.
Cut eggplant, zucchini and pepper into 2 inch wide pieces. Add grilled vegetables and tomatoes to couscous. Add pesto mixture and toss to coat.
Prep: 12 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings