- 2 medium sized zucchini, trimmed
- 3 tbsps. Della Terra Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed, peeled and halves lengthwise
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved and lightly roasted
- 1 cup feta cheese, cubed
Using a julienne cutter or a vegetable peeler cut zucchini into long, thin noodles.
In an extra large skillet, heat 2 tbsps. garlic olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, cook and stir, for about 2 minutes or until garlic starts to brown.
Add zucchini noodles, and cook for 1 minute, tossing with tongs. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add walnuts to skillet. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until toasted. Add to bowl with zucchini and sprinkle with salt.
Add the remaining 1 tbsp. of garlic olive oil to the skillet and heat through the chopped chicken. Add to bowl with the zucchini. Add the roasted cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings