- 225 grams boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. Della Terra Garlic Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and finely minced
- 1 1/2 cups shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 900 ml. pkg. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil
Cut chicken crosswise into thin strips, about 1/4" long. Set aside.
In large saucepan, heat Garlic Olive Oil over medium heat. Cook garlic and ginger, stirring until fragrant; about 1 minute. Add chicken, half the green onions, and the pepper. Cook, stirring, until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 7 minutes.
Stir in broth and 1 cup of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer, for 5 minutes.
Here is the tricky part! Stirring soup constantly, drizzle in eggs in a thin, steady stream. Simmer until eggs are set and form ribbons, about 3 minutes.
Stir in Toasted Sesame Oil with remaining green onions.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings