One of the highlights of the growing season in Niagara has to be peaches. Here's a quick salad that uses fresh, ripe ingredients and crisp Della Terra Peach White Balsamic.
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- 2 ripe Niagara peaches, peeled & diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Della Terra Peach White Balsamic
- 2 tbsps Della Terra Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Fresh basil leaves, slivered
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
Whisk together balsamic, garlic, olive oil and salt to taste. Stir in diced peaches and slivered basil. Spoon over heirloom tomatoes and top with crumbled goat cheese and pecans. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper to taste.