Heaps of herby mushrooms over crispy toasts. A super easy appetizer!
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 2 tbsps Della Terra Mushroom Sage Olive Oil, plus extra for brushing baguette
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups of sliced mushrooms (use your favourite varieties)
- 1/2 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1/4 Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsps Della Terra Traditional Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup shaved Asiago cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
Heat Della Terra Mushroom Sage Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook garlic, mushrooms, Herbes de Provence and season with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally for about 5 minutes or until browned and moisture is evaporated. Remove from heat; stir in parsley, Della Terra Traditional Balsamic Condimento and mustard.
(Make ahead: refrigerate in air-tight container up to 8 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before continuing)
Brush sliced baguette with additional Della Terra Mushroom Sage Olive Oil and toast under broiler until browned on both sides. Heap mushroom mixture over prepared toasts and top with shaved Asiago cheese. Enjoy!