A world-class balsamic crafted in Modena, Italy by Aceto Varvello. Inspired by rare lots of 18 Year Balsamico Tradizionale di Reggio Emilia. The perfect structure and balance of sweet and sour. Notes of prune and caramel with a creamy texture that extends into a long finish..
• Drizzle over steamed or roasted veggies
• Use on mozzarella, ricotta or Caprese salad
• Bread dip with any herbal infused EVOO
• Add a few spoonfuls to homemade jam
• Drizzle over fruit, Greek yogurt or ice creamStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months. Shake gently before using.