- 2 tbsp. Della Terra Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 2 leeks (white and green parts only) chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp. each salt & pepper
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup frozen lima beans thawed
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
In large saucepan heat oil over medium heat; fry leeks, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally about 5 minutes or until leeks are softened.
Add broth, 3 cups of water and squash; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Add lima beans, red pepper and corn and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Makes: 6 servings