- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and diced
- 5 eggs, beaten and seasoned
- ¼ cup Della Terra Dill Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Della Terra Smoke Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 5 oz. smoked salmon, thinly sliced and chopped
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
In a deep oven -proof skillet heat the oil on medium until hot but not smoking. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 9-11 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and cooked through.
Add the onion and red pepper to the skillet and toss for 3 minutes or until the pepper is just tender.
Add the seasoned eggs, dill, and salmon to cover the potato mixture. Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the Frittata is set. Top with springs of dill.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Makes: 6 servings