- ¼ cup Della Terra Harissa Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. each salt and pepper
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken thighs
- fresh mint springs and lemon wedges to garnish
In a large bowl, combine Della Terra Harissa Olive Oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, mint, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix together thoroughly. Add chicken, turning pieces over a few times to coat well, also pushing marinade up under skin. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and marinade for about 1 hour at room temperature or up to 3 hours refrigerated. Return to room temperature before grilling.
On medium-high, grill chicken for 5 minutes on one side. Turn, and grill for another 5 minutes, and turn again. Continue to grill for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Transfer to serving platter and garnish with fresh mint and lemon slices
Prep: 20 minutes
Chill: 1 hour
Cook: 20 minutes
Makes: 4-6 servings