- 2 peppers, any colour, de-seeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 zucchini, sliced into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Rosemary Olive Oil
- 8 lean lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp. thyme leaf, chopped
- 2 tbsps. mint leaves, chopped
Heat oven to 400ºF. Place peppers, sweet potato, zucchini and onion on a large baking tray and drizzle with Della Terra Rosemary Olive Oil. Season with lots of ground black pepper. Roast for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim the lamb of as much fat as possible. Mix the herbs with a few twists of ground black pepper and pat all over the lamb.
Take the vegetables out of the oven, turn over and push to one side of the tray. Place the cutlets on the hot tray and return to the oven for 10 mins.
Turn the cutlets and cook for a further 10 mins or until the vegetables and lamb are tender and lightly charred. Mix everything on the tray and serve.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Makes: 8 servings