- 6 cups (1.5 L) stemmed shredded kale
- 1/3 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Della Terra Plum Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Della Terra Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the Plum Balsamic, Greek yogurt, Lemon Olive Oil, lemon juice, red onion, Dijon, garlic, salt and pepper
Place kale in a large bowl, toss with ¾ of the dressing mixture.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with Roasted Maple Pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries. Drizzle with the last of the dressing, and serve.
Prep: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings