- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. Della Terra Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp. Della Terra Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Romaine lettuce (chopped)
- 3-4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. black sesame seeds
- 3 peeled mandarin oranges
- 1 package of coleslaw mix
- Slivered almonds for serving
- 1 lb. salmon. cut into 4 portions
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbps. Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil
Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment.
Mix all dressing ingredients in a mason jar, shake and refrigerate while preparing other ingredients.
Mix all salad ingredients (excluding green onion, almonds and sesame seeds which will be used for garnish) in a large bowl and set aside.
For the salmon, combine Sriracha sauce and honey. Brush onto salmon fillets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the fillets in the oven and bake until cooked (approximately 10 minutes depending on the size of fillets).
Mix salad with dressing and divide between 4 plates. Top each salad with salmon and garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and almonds.