- 1 cup Divina Organic Olive Bruschetta (available at Della Terra)
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbles
- 1/2 cup Scallions, chopped
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375° F
Stick potatoes all over with a fork and bake in oven until tender, about 1 hour
When cooled, slice in half and scoop potato from skin leaving a thin wall for support
Brush with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake 5-10 minutes on each side until crispy.
Arrange on a platter and fill with feta, olive bruschetta and scallions.