Fall-off-the-bone ribs with amazing Asian-inspired flavour. Our Honey Ginger White Balsamic and Japanese Toasted Sesame Oil are a perfect flavour match.
- 4 racks (8 pounds) baby back ribs
- 12 garlic cloves, mashed or minced
- 3 tbsps Della Terra Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 tbsps dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsps Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
Mix together Della Terra Honey Ginger Balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt and Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil. Coat ribs with marinade and allow to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 12 hours, or overnight, turning a few times.
- 3/4 cup Della Terra Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 tbsps honey
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tsp Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Combine Della Terra Honey Ginger Balsamic, honey and soy sauce in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Allow to reduce by half and remove from heat. Add one teaspoon of Della Terra Toasted Sesame Oil to the mixture and stir to combine.
For ribs, prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275˚F. Over medium heat, grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side. Prepare baking pans large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer. Brush the glaze over ribs and seal each pan well with foil. Bake for 2 hours or until tender and meat falls off the bone.
Optionally, sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds as a garnish.