- 2 sweet potatoes, skins on, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon Della Terra Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- a pinch of cayenne pepper for spiciness
- 2 tablespoons Della Terra Rosemary Olive Oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Toss the sweet potatoes with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chili powder, parsley, cayenne, Rosemary Olive Oil, fresh rosemary sprigs, salt and pepper. Place on a grill pan and roast for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through the bake time, until tender.
Increase the heat to 400 degrees and roast for another 5-10 minutes until the sweet potatoes turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 – 30 minutes
Makes: 4 servings