- 1/4 cup red wine, or 1/4 cup Della Terra Pedro Ximenez Sherry Vinegar
- 2 ½ tbsps Della Terra Fig Dark Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Della Terra Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cans of extra large black olives, well drained
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. finely grated orange zest
In a small bowl, whisk together the wine, and Fig Balsamic. Set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the olives and garlic; cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in the wine mixture; cook for 2 more minutes or until the excess liquid has cooked off.
Remove from heat and stir in the rosemary and orange zest. Serve warm.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Makes: 12-20 servings