- 1 1/2 pounds trimmed boneless leg of lamb, beef or pork cut in 1" pieces
- 2 large zucchini cut in 1" chunks
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 2-3 medium bell peppers in assorted colors, cut in 1" pieces
- 8 large skewers - metal or wooden and soaked in water for 1 hour
For the Marinade
Combine all the marinade ingredients and whisk well. Toss the meat, mushrooms, and veggies with the marinade and coat well. Place the kabob ingredients into a zip lock bag or large covered bowl, refrigerated for at least 2 hours, and up to 6.
Prepare a grill and over medium, indirect heat, assemble the kabobs with meat and assorted veggies on each skewer. Grill for 8-10 minutes for medium done ness.