- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 8 oz. jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup + 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chives or green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 2 tbsps. Della Terra Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- chopped chives for garnish
Pour cream into greased baking dish.
Cook jumbo pasta shells 8 – 10 minutes, or until tender in a large pot of boiling water and then drain. Rinse under cold water, drain, and then set aside.
In a bowl stir together ricotta, parmesan, garlic olive oil, chives, and Havarti. Stuff pasta shells and place in baking dish. Pour tomato sauce over shells and sprinkle with parmesan. Cover dish tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve sprinkled with chopped chives.
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 -5 servings