A healthier alternative to generic bottled teriyaki sauce. Sweet, salty, and tangy. Prominent notes of tangy ginger and a hint of sweet lemongrass are balanced with a slight shoyu-like saltiness. An excellent marinade or addition to stirfries.
• Marinate beef, chicken or tofu
• Add to stirfries or steamed rice
• Brush over grilled pineapple
• Use for asian inspired slaw or mixed salads
• Brush over grilled salmonStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this new product!
Hand harvested Coratina olives are milled with hot Italian peppers and garlic in traditional granite millstones in Italy near the Adriatic coast. The process allows the essential oils to perfectly harmonize for a spicy heat that builds and lingers with the perfect amount of garlic flavour.
• Use in Jambalaya or other Cajun/Creole dishes
• Finish pasta or homemade pizza
• Add to fresh salsa or fresh tomato sauce
• Drizzle over cream soups for added depth
• Lightly brush on skewered shrimp or chickenStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Coconut White Balsamic
Mango White Balsamic
Pineapple White Balsamic
Peach White Balsamic
Honey Pepper White Balsamic
The bees at Thurston Honey Bee Co. make honey on beautiful countryside properties full of...
Made from Pinot Noir grapes, this balsamic highlights everything we enjoy about rosé wine - bright acidity and subtle aromas of crabapple, watermelon, raspberries and strawberries. Elegant, clean, cool and crisp.
• Mix with Chipotle Olive Oil for a pork marinade
• Dress warm fingerling potatoes or green beans
• Serve over ice with sparking water (and vodka!)
• Create a light vinaigrette with Gremolata
• Reduce to glaze fish or seafoodStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Blood Orange Olive Oil
Gremolata Olive Oil
Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
Basil Olive Oil
Robust Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Penne with Brie & Basil
Classic Greek Salad
Spicy Thai-Inspired Chicken Breasts
Roasted Parsnips & Carrots
Avocado Citrus Salad With Poppy Seeds
Sweet Pea & Tarragon Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Cucumber Rounds with Loaded Onion Dip