A healthier alternative to generic bottled teriyaki sauce. Sweet, salty, and tangy. Prominent notes of tangy ginger and a hint of sweet lemongrass are balanced with a slight shoyu-like saltiness. An excellent marinade or addition to stirfries.
• Marinate beef, chicken or tofu
• Add to stirfries or steamed rice
• Brush over grilled pineapple
• Use for asian inspired slaw or mixed salads
• Brush over grilled salmonStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this new product!
Hand harvested Coratina olives are milled with hot Italian peppers and garlic in traditional granite millstones in Italy near the Adriatic coast. The process allows the essential oils to perfectly harmonize for a spicy heat that builds and lingers with the perfect amount of garlic flavour.
• Use in Jambalaya or other Cajun/Creole dishes
• Finish pasta or homemade pizza
• Add to fresh salsa or fresh tomato sauce
• Drizzle over cream soups for added depth
• Lightly brush on skewered shrimp or chickenStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Coconut White Balsamic
Mango White Balsamic
Pineapple White Balsamic
Peach White Balsamic
Honey Pepper White Balsamic
The delightful crispness of Pinot Nero Rosé Balsamic blends beautifully with pink grapefruit. Bursting with tangy fruitiness, the citrus notes make a delightful vinaigrette when combined with our Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
• Drizzle over citrus fruit salads
• Dress spinach, tangerine slices and pecans
• Splash over seared scallops or grilled fish
• Make a cocktail mixer with gin, soda and rosemary
• Mix with Persian Lime to top sliced avocadoStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Please check back for recipes featuring this product.