Hand harvested Frantoio olives and peppers are milled together in traditional granite millstones in Italy near the Adriatic coast. The spiciness you want in a pepper oil; a nice zing that builds and lingers. Best showcased as a finishing touch to one of your signature dishes.
• Use in Jambalaya or other Cajun/Creole dishes
• Finish pasta or homemade pizza
• Add to fresh salsa or fresh tomato sauce
• Drizzle over cream soups for added depth
• Lightly brush on skewered shrimp or chickenStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2017 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.