Whole fruit apple purée, a touch of apple cider vinegar, and warm spices come together to make a lovely addition to salads, roasted root vegetables, hearty winter greens, breakfast items and baked goods.
• Drizzle over roasted sweet potato or squash
• Blend with Walnut Oil for a fall vinaigrette
• Dress warm root vegetables
• Finish a quinoa and roasted apple salad
• Use in fall/winter cocktailsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.