Sweet, warm and bursting with delicious maple flavour. A brunch favourite for waffles, pancakes and fruits but also versatile addition to roasted squash, beets or Brussels sprouts.
• Glaze bacon slices, pork or chicken
• Drizzle with Roasted Walnut over pancakes
• Toss with roasted root vegetables
• Add to baked beans or BBQ sauces
• Whip into cream cheese to top carrot cakeStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.