Fresh mint with the subtle citrus notes of lemongrass. Both tart and crisp, this is an essential for Southwest Asian cuisine. Mix with our Basil Olive Oil for an Asian inspired marinade to dress fish or seafood, in noodles or as a dipping sauce. The perfect complement to curries or watermelon salad. "Thai one on" by adding a splash to mojitos for a refreshing cocktail!
Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots/beets
• Use in stir-fries with our Toasted Sesame Oil
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Simply delicious! Luscious and fruity apricot nectar essence makes for a remarkably fragrant, sweet and slightly tart flavour. The bouquet of apricot blossom, sweet nectar, and fruity aromas complements many Mediterranean dishes.
• Brush on fruit kabobs before grilling
• Combine with Basil or citrus olive oils for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Cayenne, Chipotle or Harissa to marinate pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or chicken.
• Combine with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher; garnish with blackberries and fresh basil.
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Natural coconut extract blended with our high quality Condimento Bianco gives this balsamic a sweet, distinct flavour that is truly reminiscent of fresh shaved coconut. The creamy and velvety texture is brightened by a slightly tangy finish.
• Combine with our Mango Balsamic, rum, soda & lime
• Drizzle over grilled pineapple and ice cream
• Deglaze pan after searing shrimps or scallops
• Mix with Persian Lime to marinate chicken
• Add to cooked Basmati riceStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.