Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh leek agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and leeks simultaneously. This process allows for the essential oils from the leek to perfectly blend with the Frantoio olive oil. The producer hand harvests olives from Apulia, near the Adriatic coast, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
The aroma of this olive oil is reminiscent of freshly chopped leeks and the flavour is super fresh and vibrant. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch to one of your signature dishes.
• Use to finish a roasted corn and avocado salsa
• Mix with a fruity balsamic for a zesty salad dressing
• Add to vegetable risotto as the perfect finishing touch
• Use in herbed breads or biscuits
• Drizzle over cream soupsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2018 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.