The deep, red fruit of fresh Italian plum purée gives this stone fruit vinegar a multi-faceted flavour. Sweet and sour with a long, rich finish, it makes a wonderful addition to Asian inspired cuisine or salads with fresh, crisp ingredients.
• Deglaze the pan after searing pork chops
• Blend with Sesame and serve with shrimp
• Mix with Rosemary to marinate lamb chops
• Add to stone fruit cakes, compotes or jams
• Use to poach pears or macerate fruitsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
White Meadows Maple Syrup - 250ml Locally made 100% pure Amber grade. The perfect flavour...
Our most decadent tasting pack! Enjoy Italian truffles two ways - in a rich balsamic...
Replace some of the spices in your pantry with the warm, complex piquant flavours of this infused oil. Use with yogurt for lamb or chicken marinade, drizzle over root vegetables for roasting, brush over corn on the grill, or even use to finish creamy soups.
• Mix with yogurt to marinade poultry or lamb
• Drizzle over root vegetables & roast
• Finish creamed soups like butternut squash
• Toss with chickpeas and roast till crispy
• Add to basmati rice with Coconut BalsamicStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Honey Ginger White Balsamic
Honeybell Orange White Balsamic
Passionfruit Jalapeño White Balsamic
Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic
Mango White Balsamic