The deep, red fruit of fresh Italian plum purée gives this stone fruit vinegar a multi-faceted flavour. Sweet and sour with a long, rich finish, it makes a wonderful addition to Asian inspired cuisine or salads with fresh, crisp ingredients.
• Deglaze the pan after searing pork chops
• Blend with Sesame and serve with shrimp
• Mix with Rosemary to marinate lamb chops
• Add to stone fruit cakes, compotes or jams
• Use to poach pears or macerate fruitsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Please check back for recipes featuring this product.